Beth’s Activities for Kids
While we’re working from home with the kids these days, it’s important to keep the activities going! We’re sharing a list of the activities our kids have been enjoying during this time. Have fun! – Beth St. Paul
- Younger kids: Old Maid & Go Fish
- Older Kids – Charades and Jenga
- Find amazing lists on Google that you and your kids can do without leaving your neighborhood.
- Even if it’s just in your back yard, it’s fun to prepare and set up a picnic to enjoy together.
- The younger kids love this and you get to see your car sparkle for free.
- Take painters tape and create a geometric design, let the kids identify the shapes i.e. triangles, rectangles etc. and let them color in the open spaces. When they take away the tape the overall design is amazing.
- We are cooking up a storm with the kids. They are making their own recipes and learning about the kitchen utensils and how to follow a recipe.
- Plant seeds in pots and work with the children to take care of them and watch them grow.
- Find one close to you and just let the kids wonder at the big machinery!
- Set up a small pool in the yard and let them play for hours and stay cool.
- Sign up for virtual classes such as karate or dance.