At Janet St. Paul Studio for Hair & Beauty, our top priority is the health, safety, and wellness of both our clients and staff. With COVID-19 cases back on the rise and Travis County moving into Stage 4 restrictions, we have decided to reinstate the mask mandate in the salon. Masks will be required again for every stylist and client, even if they are fully vaccinated.
I want to emphasize that the safety of all clients and staff will remain a priority in the studio and I can not express my gratitude enough for all of your support. If you have forgotten your mask, we are happy to provide a disposable mask. Thank you so much for your graciousness in working with our team.
– Janet St. Paul Studio for Hair & Beauty Team
Before your Appointment:
- Login to our online booking portal and put your credit card on file. (Optional)
- Use the product reservation service to purchase your products prior to your visit. We will have your order waiting for you at the front desk. (Optional)
Watch our video to learn how to reserve your products to take home after your appointment.
Watch the below video to learn how to put your credit card on file for an easy and seamless checkout.
Upon Arrival & During Appointment:
- Please have your face mask covering your nose and mouth prior to entering the salon (Bandanas will not be accepted as an appropriate mask. Single-use masks are recommended. It is almost impossible to not get color on the mask, we highly recommend not wearing your custom fabric masks. Disposable masks will be available for purchase.)
Sanitization & Safety Procedures:
- Hospital-grade disinfectant and BARBICIDE® will be utilized to clean down all surfaces between each client as well as during our deep cleanings throughout the day and nightly
- We are using an Ozone Generator across the entire salon and vents which is the most technically-advanced system possible to destroy the virus and keep every inch of the salon sanitized from floor to ceiling
- Both clients and staff will be required to wear masks at all times during their time at the salon
- Hand soap and sanitizer will be provided in multiple locations around the salon
- All stylists will thoroughly wash and sanitize hands before touching a clients’ head
- All vanities and stations will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
- Ultraviolet light sanitizers will be used for all salon tools