At Janet St. Paul Studio for Hair & Beauty, our top priority is the health, safety, and wellness of both our clients and staff. Below, you will find an outline of the protocols we have implemented to ensure you continue to have the best experience possible. Prior to your next visit, please remember to fill out our consent form and watch the videos below to order your product and save a card for a seamless checkout after your services. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
– Janet St. Paul Studio for Hair & Beauty Team
Before your Appointment:
- Sign the new consent form
- Login to our online booking portal and put your credit card on file. (Video tutorial can be found below)
- Use the product reservation service to purchase your products prior to your visit. We will have your order waiting for you at the front desk. (PLEASE NOTE: All products will be final sale. We will not be offering any returns or exchanges at this time.)
- For your safety, please limit your personal belongings to a credit card, keys, phone, and either a tablet or laptop. If you choose to bring a laptop or tablet these items will be sanitized by a disinfectant wipe. (No purses or wallets at this time. Our staff is also adhering to this policy) We will offer each client a plastic bag to place your belongings when you check-in.
Watch our video to learn how to reserve your products to take home after your appointment.
Watch the below video to learn how to put your credit card on file for an easy and seamless checkout.
Upon Arrival & During Appointment:
- Please have your face mask covering your nose and mouth prior to entering the salon (Bandanas will not be accepted as an appropriate mask. Single-use masks are recommended. It is almost impossible to not get color on the mask, we highly recommend not wearing your custom fabric masks. Disposable masks will be available for purchase.)
- We will greet you at the front door verbally (please no hugs or handshakes at this time!)
- Your temperature and pulse oxygen levels will be taken.
- A team member will bring you inside and you will be handed a robe to put over your clothing. At this time, clients will not be allowed to change. NOTE: By not changing, there is a higher risk of color/lightener getting on your clothes. Please keep this in mind as you choose clothing for your appointment.
- We will bring you to your stylists station
- If possible, do not wear any jewelry. If jewelry needs to be removed, it can be placed in the plastic bag you will be provided at check-in.
- We ask that you do not bring any food items whatsoever
- We will not be offering beverages at this time
- Retail products will be packaged in advance by the staff. There will not be products displayed at this time. If you need additional products, the staff will assist you.
- We are requiring that all clients have their credit card saved in their online account to ensure a touch less check out process.
- We ask that you come by yourself to your appointment due to social distancing and capacity regulations
Sanitization & Safety Procedures:
- Salon hours have been expanded to ensure safe distances and time for extra sanitation between clients
- Hospital-grade disinfectant and BARBICIDE® will be utilized to clean down all surfaces between each client as well as during our deep cleanings throughout the day and nightly
- We are using an Ozone Generator across the entire salon and vents which is the most technically-advanced system possible to destroy the virus and keep every inch of the salon sanitized from floor to ceiling
- Both clients and staff will be required to wear masks at all times during their time at the salon
- The salon floor will have stations spaced out to ensure 6+ feet of distance between chairs
- Hand soap and sanitizer will be provided in multiple locations around the salon
- We are going paperless which means no magazines, newspapers, menus, or flyers will be passed around between clients
- Stylists will continue to wear gloves during services but may remove them while cutting or styling.
- All stylists will thoroughly wash and sanitize hands before touching a clients’ head
- All vanities and stations will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each visit
- Ultraviolet light sanitizers will be used for all salon tools between clients
- Each salon staff member is being tested for COVID shortly before opening